This course is AWESOME…if I do say so myself. In 17 lessons, it covers everything from the ethics and laws around copyright laws to learning the basics of design – pixels, fonts, and so much more. In fact, here’s the full outline of what this course covers.
- What is graphic design?
- The Law – Be Honest and Forthright (ie copyright infringement)
- The Elements of Design – Pixels
- The Elements of Design – Fonts
- Elements of Design – Colors
- The Elements of Design – The Audience
- The Elements of Design – The Message
- Using PicMonkey, Canva, and Gimp
- Creating a Logo
- Creating a Flyer, Postcard, and Advertisement
- Creating a Brochure
- Creating a T-Shirt Design
- Creating a Book Cover
- Creating a Label Design
- Designing a Poster
- The End Game
- Final Assignment
It’s perfect for middle to high school students, or for that matter, even adults who want to learn the basics of graphic design.
If you’re interested in the Introduction to Graphic Design course, you can purchase it here. It’s a great way to learn about graphic design – at your pace, on your schedule, in the comfort of your own home.
This course requires NOTHING extra – no expensive software, no high-powered graphics card on your computer, no extra memory or hard drive space. It was designed and written for single income homeschooling families who really can’t afford extra expenses. Trust me. I’m a homeschool parent. I understand what it means to educate your children on a single income. This course can be used for your whole family.
Questions? Email me. I’m pretty quick to respond and love to hear from my readers!!!