Processing Venison just got easier!
Just released TODAY is my new eBook, published by Molly Green Magazine as a Bite Size Guide. It contains 26 pages of instructions on how to process a deer once it has been harvested and dressed. Once the meat is in your hands, what do you do with it?
Learn how to:
- De-bone the meat
- Remove the connective tissue and membrane easily
- Cut it into various cuts of meat (roasts, backstrap, tenderloin, etc.)
- Make sausage (breakfast and pan sausage)
- Use the recipes to make delicious meals for your family, including venison stock
- Can the meat and/or stock
Click on the eBook cover to order your copy today. It’s only $5.95!