Do you have little ones that like to paint? We’ve spent quite some time playing with narrative essay on an unfair punishment 150mg viagra https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/levitra-precio-en-espaa/10/ click prix du cialis 10 en pharmacie pour essayer d'avoir retail cost viagra 100mg are augmentin and arythromycin the same go site chemical essay valuable natural products necessary source site https://aaan.org/indications/crestor-dementia/27/ cbse sample papers for class 10 2012 term 1 click here the person i admire the most essay follow https://www.aestheticscienceinstitute.edu/medical/quelle-difference-entre-viagra-cialis/100/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/biosil-accutane/50/ forum sur l'utilisation du cialis https://njsora.us/annotated/appsc-group-1-general-essay-themes/29/ collar seresto controindicazioni viagra enter site nursing papers for sale essay writing tips for ias exam levitra 10 mg sipari https://businesswomanguide.org/capstone/tennessee-williams-essay-paper/22/ warnings for viagra https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/kamagra-super-force/10/ https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/senior-economic-thesis-topics/23/ see url go site does synthroid contain t3 The Pencil Grip, Inc.’s Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors for this review. I have to say … these are pretty cool.
- Price: $8.99
- Painting without the mess
- Solid tempera paint sticks
- Our Thin Stix packet contained these colors: black, brown, red, yellow, blue, and green
How We Used Them In Our Home
We received the Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors in our home this past week. And, we’ve spent quite a bit of time coloring, drawing, testing them out, experimenting with the colors and overlays, all for the sake of this review. And we had FUN!!!!
We wrote with them.
And filled the page with color. I mean … really filled the page.
The colors do NOT bleed through the back. They are bright and fun, bold and daring. We’ve made page after page after page of art and so far we haven’t run out of paint. The material I’ve read on the Thin Stix is true and accurate. You really can just twist and paint. The paint dries relatively quickly. Even with as thick a coat as I was painting, it dried within less than 2 minutes. That’s extremely fast. I could run my hand over the painting with no smudges or smears.
I’m 40-something and my daughter’s 15 and we had a blast just painting and creating and having fun. It was nice to not have to clean up a mess when we were finished. We simply put a cap back on the paint stick and went on to other tasks. No spills. No messes. No paintbrushes to clean or dirty water to throw out. If we had youngsters in the house I would be buying every set and color available.
We did learn a few things about these Thin Stix:
- They do not blend very well together. We were trying to make purple (with blue and red) but the colors didn’t blend correctly.
- You can overlay colors once one layer has dried you can go back over it with another paint color. They still dont’ blend but you can cover up other mistakes. I did that with the round circles in the colorful painting above.
- Twist to your heart’s content. I’m not sure how much paint is actually in each stick, but it’s super easy to twist the stix and get more.
- It’s easy to write if you use the edge/corner of the paint stick. Even if you don’t you can still write pretty legibly. Does that matter? I guess that would depend on your child’s project. It might be a fun way to practice letters for younger students.
- The Thin Stix are about the size of a regular marker so it’s easy for smaller hands to hold and use.
We really enjoyed the “play time” we had with the Thin Stix 6pk of Classic Colors. They are fun and engaging and will really allow youngsters to create some awesome art without all the mess of regular tempera paints (that’s a win win for moms).
Connect with The Pencil Grip, Inc. on social media: