How we love thee!
Here are just a few of the things we love about homeschooling:
- Freedom of schedule
- Field trips galore
- Learning in our PJ’s
- Learning on the couch
- Reading the Bible and applying it to our lives
- No rushing in the morning to catch the school bus
- No packing lunches or last-minute school projects
- Learning from life lessons
- Having the time to turn hobbies into small businesses (like making doggy treats, becoming a beekeeper, or even learning real estate)
- Using real-life experiences and turning them into books – and using it for credit!
- Watching my children grow and learn – all under our roof!
- Educating our children OUR way, not the government’s way
- Knowing how my children learn best and teaching them that way!
- Spending more time with my children every single day!
- Geometry is easier the third time around 🙂
4 thoughts on “Things We Love About Homeschooling”
Good reasons! I’m a big fan of not having to get up in time to catch the bus myself. 😉
Me, neither!!! We used to be up at 7 am and school would start at 8:00 sharp, but over the years we’ve gotten lacks on that and we get up when we’re ready and start school soon after. Typically it’s before 8 am but we just don’t have that added pressure. Makes it so nice!!
lovely list you made. Visiting from things we love roundup.
Comments are closed.