How we love thee!
Here are just a few of the things we love about homeschooling:
- Freedom of schedule
- Field trips galore
- Learning in our PJ’s
- Learning on the couch
- Reading the Bible and applying it to our lives
- No rushing in the morning to catch the school bus
- No packing lunches or last-minute school projects
- Learning from life lessons
- Having the time to turn hobbies into small businesses (like making doggy treats, becoming a beekeeper, or even learning real estate)
- Using real-life experiences and turning them into books – and using it for credit!
- Watching my children grow and learn – all under our roof!
- Educating our children OUR way, not the government’s way
- Knowing how my children learn best and teaching them that way!
- Spending more time with my children every single day!
- Geometry is easier the third time around 🙂