what to do if viagra and cialis dont work classic thesis title page music country video man taking viagra master thesis chapter evaluation watch centro medico polispecialistico san paolo garbagnate source site follow taking viagra with propranolol go to site definicion de cialis click here thesis film city follow url inner beauty vs outer beauty essay see click que es crestor 10 mg lipitor and joint pain free american culture essays how much does cialis daily use cost child labour photo essay thesis on it sector my essay service https://energy-analytics-institute.org/freefeatures/adorno-popular-music-critique-essay/56/ http://archive.ceu.edu/store.php?treat=legal-billing-specialist-resume admission editor services usa viagra da nang homework help year 7 science canadian pharmacy taking paypal https://robsonranchviews.com/article/order-admission-essay/4/ https://lincolnnova.com/dailyuse/cialis-length/83/ Baking
- Use instead of vegetable oils in baked goods (you can also use applesauce in lieu of vegetable oils)
- Use as a spread on toast instead of butter
- Make homemade lip balm
- Make homemade soaps
- Mix with cinnamon and oatmeal to make a face scrub
- Mix with a few drops of lavender oil for use as massage oil for tired, achy or sore muscles
- Mix with nutmeg and use on blemishes
- Use to prevent stretch marks for pregnant mothers
- Use on color-treated hair as an extra conditioning hair treatment
- Use to help smooth wrinkles and shrink pores
- Use as a base to make your own homemade deodorant (I have a recipe for this)
- Use as a hand moisturizer
- Hair Conditioner/Deep Treatment – use as a leave in hair conditioner by applying a teaspoon of coconut oil to your ends and then running your fingers through your hair to distribute the rest! For a deeper treatment, rub in a tablespoon of coconut oil onto your dry scalp and gently work through to the ends. Put a shower cap on to prevent transfer onto bed linens and leave on overnight.
- Hair Gel/Defrizzer – rub a little between your palms and either scrunch into hair (for curly hair) or finger comb in through from scalp to ends (for wavy/straight hair).
- Body scrub – mix coconut oil and sugar together and rub all over! Rinse off and your skin will be super soft! You can add in essential oils if you would like a specific smell.
- Massage into your dog’s skin to help with dandruff and itchy skin
- Wipe your plants’ leave with it for a natural shine
- Clean hands and brushes after using oil-based paint
I pulled this information from various sources across the internet. Here are a few more links with TONS of additional uses: