I absolutely love VidAngel. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a website where you can stream videos for your entire family … and cut out all the bad language, naughty scenes, and all the other bad things you don’t want your family to see (or hear). It’s the easiest and best way to watch a movie with your loved ones. So, stay tuned for the highlights of this VidAngel review.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a movie in either SD or HD (for $20).
- Once you purchase it, you are in complete control of what is shown or heard. You can “filter” out those words (blasphemy, crude phrases, cuss words, sexual, etc.) and scenes (sex, violence, drug and/or alcohol) that you don’t want to hear or see.
- Save the filters and the movie begins.
- Sell back the movie once you’ve seen it. For SD movies you can sell them back for $19 or HD movies for $18.
- You therefore only pay $1 for SD movies or $2 for HD movies.
That’s it. It’s that simple to watch movies that were previously off limits for your family. We’ve watched probably 50-100 movies this way and don’t feel comfortable watching them anywhere else because I KNOW what we will and won’t see or hear.
VidAngel also has TONS of movies available and they add more each week, including Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, Pete’s Dragon, War Dogs, Nine Lives, Tarzan, and many other new releases. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at all the movies available.
Each movie also lists the number of filters available, the rating, and a trailer is available to watch to see if your family will like it. You can also set filters that apply to all movies so that you don’t have to set them up each time.
If you’re interested in trying it out, click the button below and start watching movies without fear of seeing nasty scenes or filthy language. It’s the perfect win-win situation for your family! Besides, $1 for a movie is unheard of these days.
P.S. If you click any of the links on this page, my family will earn free movies. I love VidAngel…feel free to help a girl out. 🙂 I’m not an affiliate, just a mama trying to earn free movies for my family. And it costs you nothing other than the $1 for the movie. Thank you!